March, a month of togetherness if you are lucky enough. Hold on to what you have. Protect it with love and good energy. A chance to reach new culinary feats at home. Catching up on movies and shows.
Looking forward to planning the PCNSA study focus this year, then back to Cisco certification re-up after that.
Listened to a ton of music. Putting together an April playlist this coming week. I am a bit behind. Busy month with all this extra pandemic stuff.
- Swimmer by Tennis, favorite song is Need Your Love
- Secret Level by No Mana, favorite song is Something About You
- Sea to Sea by Sign Libra, favorite song is Sea of Cleverness
- Forward Motion Godyssey by Post Animal, favorite song is In a Paradise
- Eugene (single) by Arlo Parks
- Tales from Outer Space by RPWL, favorite song is What I Really Need
- Grandpa Metal by Posehn, favorite song is Take On Me (cover)
- Salvador by Sega Bodega, favorite song is Salv Goes to Hollywood