April was of course, another wild month. Preparing to move during a pandemic. Getting used to this new way of living. Continuing to bunker down and hulk up on supplies. Strange way of life. Working remotely, doctors appointments, improving self care and mental health, helping those you love. Finding out what really matters in life.
Moving from Bellevue, WA to Redmond, WA in May.
- God Has Failed by RPWL, favorite song is Wait Five Years
- Metronomy Forever by Metronomy, favorite song is The Light
- Crush by Favor, favorite song is Feeling Something
- Time by Reclining Nude
- Carnivore by Body Count, favorite song is Another Level
- Underneath by Code Orange, favorite song is Last Ones Left